AMTV Digital Network
The AMTV Digital Network strives to help people everywhere learn, create, communicate, produce, monetize, share, teach, touch, entertain, educate, empower and affect lives through the use of music, video, the arts and emerging digital technologies.
Your contributions will help us
Develop and sustain new media platforms
- All Music Television - Content produced and programmed by AMTV and other vetted tastemakers across the globe.
- Sounds & Colors Radio - 24/7 radio station w/ eclectic programming from DJs in multiple locations and scenes.
Create more original programs
- The Jazz Creative
- The Jazz Creative Concert Series (Live music performance concert series)
- The Jazz Creative Radio (Eclectic Jazz programming, in-studio performance, and interviews)
- The Jazz Creative Podcast (Artists interview series)
- AMTV Live Concert Series (Live music performance concert series)
Produce and cover more events
Recent events have included:
- Miles Mosley live at the El Rey Theatre
- Cameron Graves Live (Adam & Eve)
- Sanaa Lathan, Barbara McCullough, Kamasi Washington & LeRoy Downs at Pan African Film Festival
- Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Terrace Martin Grammy Nomination Kick Off Performance Preview #BHC70
- MLK Day Roundtable at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza
- Central Ave Jazz Festival
- Terrace Martin, Robert Glasper and friends at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza
- Angel City Jazz Festival - Extreme Bass Night
- Terrace Martin, Robert Glasper and friends at the World Stage