Back to conversations

Application for fund

John lomas

Posted on September 6, 2020

Hi I work full time and I have kids from previous relationship I am being hammered by CSA who take money before I even get my wages leaving me with just enough to pay the essential bills some bills remain unpaid as I simply cannot pay them this situation is unlikely to change until they are 18 but could still continue to go on if they go into further full time education 
I know this is my own doing but I don't understand why the CSA can't means test you they are pushing me into debt that I can never afford to pay because they keep taking the money I need to pay it
I am a carer and I work 4 nights a week I can't physically do anymore shifts and if I did they would take off that too and with it being an attachment of earnings they take same even if I do less hours so like this week I've had one night off from illness they will still take as if I'd done 4 shifts

I can't afford to keep my flat if I am on UC as they don't pay enough to cover everything so I have to work
I was told about this fund on the Facebook group and would like to apply please

Arthur's Hill Mutual Aid

Posted on September 6, 2020

Hi John,

Really sorry to hear you're having such a tough time at the moment. You don't need to provide any evidence or anything to receive this grant apart from a proof of address because of how the website is set up. 
You'll need to set up an account and then select 'submit expense' on this page. Then select reimbursement and put in grant application and your first name and initial of surname. Then click to add a receipt and upload your proof of address. You'll then need to add a description eg 'proof of address', type in £30 and then add your bank details. 

Images below might help but let us know if you have any trouble with it. 

In solidarity, 

Arthurs Hill Mutual Aid 

Conversation followers