Receipt Summary to Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group
Submitted by Ms Leeanne Evans on August 24, 2020
Total amount £50.00
Important - your name and details of your request will be visible to people who visit this site if you enter them into the request form.
If you wish to keep your details private;
- Do not use your full name in your user account on the Open Collective website
- Use the description "See Attachment" and upload the description of your request as an attachment
Payments will be made from Attenborough, Beeston & Chilwell Mutual Aid for survival needs such as the following;
- Paying utility bills
- Home emergencies
- Getting paid back for
If you are having trouble getting food we recommend asking on your local street group, the Labour Hub on Chilwell High Road or a food bank for donations
Rules for getting a payout:
- Maximum payout will be £50 per person to ensure we have enough for everyone (this has been increased from £25 originally)
- You MUST include a photo or picture that shows your address or postcode in text so we can verify you live in the area
- If you put "See Attachment" in the description make sure you also attach something with the reason for your payout
- You will need to specify whether you wish to be paid by Paypal or another method; bank transfer is ideal. If you wish to be paid by bank transfer please include bank details in an attachment.
No proof of financial hardship required.
Payments will be made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays due the working hours of finance staff
(The below line is a stock line from the platform - please follow the above instructions)
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Why do you need my legal name?