Join a conversation with people who think about sustaining Open Source Communities at different companies.
Learn how you can bring up that topic at your own company.
- Why should a company care about open source sustainability?
- What are companies doing at the moment?
- What is working / not working?
- What else can we try as a community?
If you care about sustaining open source, join us. We want you not only to come listen but also to share your experience in a very participative format! No slides, just conversations to share different experiences.
- Devon Zuegel, GitHub
- Duane O’Brien, Indeed
- Joe Lencioni, Airbnb
- Xavier Damman, Open Collective
There will be food and drinks courtesy of Github.
22 people going
See how money openly circulates through Sustain Community Meetup. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!