Our first release of 2021 has arrived
Our last ISO was from September and we do realize that this new release is a bit overdue, to say it lightly, but to kick it off on a positive note, we rather say it is fashionably late. That doesn’t mean we haven’t been wasting time during our hiatus on development. No, on the contrary, we are certain this release will tickle a number of non-EndeavourOS users to give it a try.
- A new theme and setup for i3
- To make things easier on development and to underline our minimal philosophy, we now ship only one new universal wallpaper for all DE and WM, implemented on both x86-64 and ARM.
- Welcome now ships with Pacdiff to check the changes on config files after an update and lets you overwrite, implement or view the line(s)
- To add a log file on the forum in case of an issue, eos-log-tool has now also included /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/grub.cfg.
- eos-update-notifier can now easily be configured through the Welcome app
- UpdateInTerminal, a community requested tool to check and update the system when eos-update-notifier is turned off
- eos-sendlog can send any text file (from standard input) to the internet for others to see. (included on eos-bash-shared)
- eos-pkginfo is meant for looking at more information about a package – typically usage information and/or source code. (included on eos-bash-shared)
Read more at the original article:
You will find the Latest ISO to download it here: