Become a financial contributor.
Notepads is all of us
Our contributors 2
Thank you for supporting Notepads.
Transparent and open finances.
What is Notepads and why do I care?
I have waited long enough for a modern windows 10 notepad app to come before I have to do it myself. Don’t get me wrong, Notepad++, VS Code and Sublime are good text editors. I have used most of them and I will continue to use them in the future. However, they are either too heavy or looks old. I really need a win32 notepad.exe replacement that feels light and looks cool to help me get things done as quickly as possible and use it as a turnaround text editor to quickly modify config files or write some notes. Most importantly, it has to be blazingly fast and beautiful.
So here comes the “Notepads” 🎉 (s stands for Sets).
- Fluent design with a built-in Tab system.
- Blazingly fast and lightweight.
- Launch from the command line or PowerShell by typing: "notepads" or "notepads %FilePath%".
- Multi-line handwriting support.
- Built-in Markdown live preview.
- Built-in diff viewer (Preview your changes).
- Session snapshot and multi-instances.