Sustain Community Meetup
Join a conversation with people who think about sustaining Open Source Communities at different companies.
Learn how you can bring up that topic at your own company.
- Why should a company care about open source sustainability?
- What are companies doing at the moment?
- What is working / not working?
- What else can we try as a community?
If you care about sustaining open source, join us. We want you not only to come listen but also to share your experience in a very participative format! No slides, just conversations to share different experiences.
- Devon Zuegel, GitHub
- Duane O’Brien, Indeed
- Joe Lencioni, Airbnb
- Xavier Damman, Open Collective
There will be food and drinks courtesy of Github.