Notes for meeting on 2022-09-17
Published on September 17, 2022 by Michal Stopyra
- Things are planned (and semi in motion)
- Oracle free tier plan
- Entire rework of the Jade idea
- Will use .nu scripts as modules
- This will be a fairly large undertaking, and we'll make sure it's ready before we ship it
- We're adopting Catppuccin Mocha as our default colour scheme
- Generally a pleasant pastel theme
- More defined branding guidelines in a PR
- Helps blogs and publications frame our assets better
- Absolutely fantastic
- Huge rework with a plethora of new features
- Generally very positive reception
- Amethyst v4.1.0 has features planned already!
- First-boot "tour" style app
- Will handle things such as customizing your default installation (e.g. installing extra packages)
- Potentially fork updates extension
- Add custom logo
- Potentially use an `ame checkupdates` command to match checkupdates output but also for AUR packages
- We've shipped and deployed our new site !!! (It looks fantastic)
- A bunch of awesome planned features
- In-place reinstall keeping users and user data as well as installed packages
- From a jade-gui config too potentially
- Distributed as a potential squashfs image
- Simple libadwaita tool
- Plymouth theme is planned!
- Stickers for pre 22.05 contributors have been shipped out !!!
- Potential further stickers might come to contributors before the 22.11 milestone
- Bug/testing bounty stickers..?
- We've had our first donation!
- Huge thanks to Flora for our first donation of $20.00 !