Hi backers! This is an actual email from Andre and Jan, just to update you on what progress was done in the last 6 months in the Cycle.js core. Thank you for your continued support! Since the last newsletter in August 2018, here's what happened:
- Cycle State (previously cycle-onionify) was brought into the monorepo and released with docs
- Support TypeScript's strict mode: new versions of all core packages released to support this
- Concluded our plan to support push-pull semantics, now it's just a matter of implementation
- Core team contributed some work to snabbdom and xstream (two important dependencies)
- Got 9000 GitHub stars!
- Joined IssueHunt so anyone can be funded to work on Cycle.js issues
- Last but not least, we had a CycleConf in Copenhagen! See a picture below. We were an audience of about 20 persons, who sat together and hacked on interesting projects. Hopefully we can meet again this year too!