Published on January 4, 2019 by Andre Staltz
Hi backers! This is an actual email from Andre and Jan, just to update you on what progress was done in the last 6 months in the Cycle.js core. Thank you for your continued support! Since the last newsletter in August 2018, here's what happened:
- Cycle State (previously cycle-onionify) was brought into the monorepo and released with docs
- Support TypeScript's strict mode: new versions of all core packages released to support this
- Concluded our plan to support push-pull semantics, now it's just a matter of implementation
- Core team contributed some work to snabbdom and xstream (two important dependencies)
- Got 9000 GitHub stars!
- Joined IssueHunt so anyone can be funded to work on Cycle.js issues
- Last but not least, we had a CycleConf in Copenhagen! See a picture below. We were an audience of about 20 persons, who sat together and hacked on interesting projects. Hopefully we can meet again this year too!