Fiscal Host: Open Source Collective 501(c)(6)
Payments are made weekly on Thursdays, once they have been approved by a core contributor. We can pay via Paypal or bank transfer.
Make invoices out to: Collective name, Open Source Collective 501c(6), EIN: 82-2037583, 340 S LEMON AVE #3717, Walnut CA 91789 USA
Expenses need to be pre-approved using the same process we use for approving changes to the standard. See:
Guidelines for expense limits:
- $700 for each one-time expense (e.g. a bug/feature bounty)
- $100 / month recurring expense (e.g. pay for hosting or build machines)
We do not yet cover stipends for contributors
You can pre-approve an expense by creating a Discourse thread:
... answering the following questions:
- What purpose is the expense for?
- Is this a one-time or recurring expense?
- What is the amount that you wish to expense?
Don't be afraid to ask! We'll do our best to work something out
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Collective balance$957.48 USD
Open Source Collective 501(c)(6)