Crowdfunding Campaign Update
Published on August 1, 2021 by Mike Strode
Great news! Currently, we are at $65k out of $100k for our goal. Also, we have reached out to our state senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth so they can help us expedite the Small Business Administration Loan. The Employee Retention Credit of $500,000 should arrive within the next 2-6 months. So, the future looks bright as we bridge the gap to Save the Co-op!
Attention Owners: Current Owners who refer us new owners will receive 20% off their next purchase, while new owners will get a $10 off coupon for becoming a shareholder of the Dill Pickle. Encourage your friends and family to shop and join the coop.
- Help us grow! Owner equity is the foundation of our expanding business.
- Have a say! The co-op is accountable to you, our community of owners.
- Enjoy Owner Bonus Days quarterly!
- Place special orders at a 20% case discount (some restrictions apply, email [email protected] for inquiries).
- Receive new owner bonus coupons when you join, and access to special owner deals