3rd Mobilizing Event: THU 25 NOV 5pm CEST "Power in Place: Leapfrogging the Innovation Gap through Capability Expansion & Tech Literacy"
Published on November 22, 2021 by Sebastian Klemm
On 25 November, we will conduct our third mobilizing event for "Improving Equity in Sustainable Access to Medical Treatments". The topical frame will be "Power in Place: Leapfrogging the Innovation Gap through Capability Expansion & Tech Literacy":
Join in: Find your ticket & meeting link here.
- Discuss your related interests.
- Get inspired by & exchange with impulse givers.
- Collectively identify possible solutions to raised issues.
Together, we will be exploring issues like:
- A fundamental right to scientific freedom is not protected in all countries: How could scientific freedom become a global common good?
- How do you reflect on the innovation gap & what levers do you identify to overcome the inequality of innovative activity with regard to healthcare?
- Does addressing global health inequalities come before protecting intellectual property rights?
- In which ways is Data- & Tech Literacy relevant to help improve equity and accessibility in the field of healthcare?
- How can citizens be turned into researchers, researchers into community leaders and communities into solvers - to help create solutions that they want and need?