Who can submit an expense?
You can access your grant by submitting an expense on your Project page. You can be reimbursed for something you’ve already paid for (you’ll need a valid receipt) or submit an invoice for a payment you are yet to make.
Expenses can be paid to you, or to someone else if you have their bank details. However, we will only pay expenses that are submitted by the named contact for each Project page.
You can see more about how to submit an expense here.
Any receipts or invoices submitted must show the total cost, date, legal address and what the payment is for. You can also find an invoice template here.
What can you submit an expense for?
Generally, you can submit an expense for anything you have discussed with the Imagine Fund team as part of your budget or relating to your project, including:
- Your time
- Space hire
- Marketing materials
- Artist fees
You cannot submit expenses for:
- Costs unrelated to your project
- Projects taking place outside of the City of London or more than a 10 min walk from the borough boundary
- Activities that promote a political party or religion, or groups seeking to alter decisions made by political parties
- To clear debts or loans
All Imagine Fund grant budgets must be used to support the aims of the fund, which are:
- To support a broad range of projects and communities, especially those underrepresented in access to grants
- To be of benefit local people, especially minority communities
- To be relevant to the area and the needs of local people
- Supporting projects which may not be able to receive funding elsewhere and would most benefit from the £2000 and attached support
When will payments be made?
One of the Imagine Fund team (Anna, George or Divya) will approve any expenses submitted on Monday, Wednesday or Friday mornings. The Social Change Nest, who manage the service, will then pay expenses that have been approved later that day.
If you have any questions at all, please contact one of the Imagine Collective team.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Project balance£134.90 GBP