SCN Events in March & May - Virtual💻 and In-Person👯
Published on February 27, 2023 by The Social Change Nest CIC
We are so excited to be finally able to share the details of our upcoming events. We are running two in-person events (London & Manchester) and one virtual event! These events will be a chance to make connections - both with the SCN team and with other groups🌞
The dates and sign-up forms for these events (exact venues and more details in the sign-up links):
- 25th March - London event @ 10am-2pm - sign-up here
- 28th March - Virtual event @ 5:30pm-8pm - sign-up here
- 13th May - Manchester event @ 10am-2pm - sign-up here
📣 Agenda - We’ve planned the day based on your survey responses so our rough agenda looks like this:
- We’ll spend the first half talking you through SCN’s plans and getting your feedback and input
- The second half will be facilitated spaces for you to connect with other groups focusing on similar causes
- For the in-person events, there’ll also be space for informal meet and greet
🤝Accessibility - We want to make these events as inclusive as possible. Both in-person events are in fully accessible spaces, and we will try to make changes where possible to ensure you are comfortable to attend. There is space on the sign-up forms to let us know of any accessibility needs we may have missed!
🚆Travel Expenses - for our in-person events, you can claim travel expenses (we anticipate most costs won’t exceed £50 but if you think you will need more than that, please let us know so we can manage our budget accordingly). You can submit your expenses to this page including any relevant receipts. If you need advice on how to do this, or if your claim is for over £50, please contact us at [email protected]
🥗Dietary requirements - for our in-person events, we will be providing refreshments. There is a space for dietary requirements in the sign-up forms.
We are so excited to see you all as we embark on this new chapter in The Social Change Nest If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
The SCN Team