Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Wild Eco Weekend Retreat | North Lincolnshire | Sept
Updates on our activities and progress.
It will include the following as part of your stay:
- make wine,
- learn how to build using pallets,
- lesson in rain water harvesting,
- clothing repairs,
- litter picking,
- rag rug making,
- fabric wreaths,
- bit of permaculture,
- readings from my completed book maybe an exclusive presentation launch!! Perhaps you may even feature in the next book I am writing around the eco mindset journey that I am on!!!?!!!
- vegetarian/vegan/fregan meals to be enjoyed too!
- wild survival skills
- fire lighting and fire pit fun
- healing coaching
- vision board
- and we are very open to other options
Whatever happens it will be fun and filled with lots of laughter and holistic eco healing. Perhaps you may find yourself on your own eco mindset journey following this weekend retreat.
The first eco retreat will be held as part of Big Green Week at the weekend of Friday 24th to 26th September. This week is being held to raise vital awareness for COP26 and for my and our work it is paramount that we clang the pans as loud as we can to get this movement going forward! What better way to do it than with friends in tow, women that care at your sides, with a smile on your face, making a difference in whatever way we can!
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget