- BrusselsTogether Meetup 2, March 1, W-est end izakaya - Ex Bravo
- BrusselsTogether Meetup 3, April 5, Brass'Art Digitaal Cafe
- BrusselsTogether Meetup 4, May 3, BeCentral
- BrusselsTogether Meetup 5, June 7, Elzenhof Elsene
- BrusselsTogether Meetup 6, July 5, DigitYser
- Meetup - Sustainable mobility, September 6, Le Phare du Kanaal
- Discover 3 initiatives transforming Brussels, September 19, transforma bxl
- Meetup - Holochain Workshop, June 7,
BrusselsTogether is a platform to help citizen initiatives in Brussels be self sustainable.
Each initiative has its own collective that can receive money independently. All the accounting is fully transparent. This helps donors trust the initiatives but it also helps collectives to learn from each other.
For more information, see our FAQ
Why do we do what we do?
There are many people who are trying to bring Brussels to the 21st century. People who are trying to redefine mobility, education, environment, art, culture, etc.
Today, communities rely on competitive processes to get funding through subsidies. It's a distraction and it's not sustainable. There's got to be a better way.
That's what we want to explore with #BrusselsTogether. Can we recreate a city from the bottom up, with transparency, inclusiveness, and an experimentation spirit at its core? A city where everyone is invited to contribute? A city where everything is possible.
By contributing to the collectives below, you are helping the development of this new city. A city that invites its citizens to contribute. A city that makes it easy for them to create associations to improve the quality of life for all.
Be part of the change
We all have something to contribute.