An e-book for cycle breakers.
Uncover your love story and understand your past, present, and future relationships!
Sara Hefty works in communications with growing specialties in being a happy person, feelings literacy, and transforming anger, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and negativity into energy that serves the highest good of all – whatever that may be. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire and has certifications in transformational coaching, holistic health coaching, and cancer support education. She currently studies psychology at the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay.
Get the Spark! e-book for FREE throughout January 2023.
This PDF e-book walks you through, step-by-step, in uncovering your own love story
- Worksheets help you understand your past, present, and future relationships and how to transform them, if you wish
- Bonus: A video accompaniment adds richness and depth to your Spark! experience
- Bonus: Free Q&A call to support your journey
Inside this ebook, you'll learn...
- What makes your love story: the exact building blocks of your unique love story, how to specifically revisit your childhood memories and see how your love story was created!
- How to uncover your own love story: revisiting memories of your childhood, how to write out your love story, and how to understand your past, present, and future relationships!
- How to gently transform your love story: how to dismantle familiar negatives that are not love and how to blend your personal energy with the transformational steps of love that most resonate with you.
- How to find clarity to your complexities by having questions answered during a free Being a Happy Person Q&A call.
Read more at https://beingahappyperson.systeme.io/spark
PLEASE NOTE: By signing up for a free copy of the Spark! e-book you agree to receive news from Sara Hefty and Jo Havemann // Access2Perspectives. You can of course unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time.
In a recent conversation, Sara shared with Jo how she committed herself to be a happy person and the journey that this led her onto.
Listen to the full podcast episode with Sara at