The fellowship program
The initial plan is to run a 6 months pilot project, where a core team member will work full time for the maintenance and further improvement of the project. The fellow maintainer will be responsible for:
- Triaging issues reported in github repos and collaborate with the contributors for the fix regularly.
- Reviewing and commit pull requests on timely basis.
- Work for new features and critical bug fixes based on release schedule.
- Work towards timely minor and major releases.
- Work towards setting up a community driven enhancement proposal process for major new features or projects etc.
- Answering support questions on mailing list and irc channel.
- Participate in design process of new features and projects when necessary.
- Lead/participate in development sprints for the project.