Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
- We received an energy bill of €12,238 for June 2022 - June 2023
- We only have €7k on our account (€5k we had put aside for Engie, €2k we could use from our collective budget)
- We have set up an payment plan in 24 monthly instalments of €509.10 to give us some breathing space to find a solution
- We are reaching out to the community and to everyone who made use of the space to see if they can retroactively increase their contribution
- Can you help us organise events at the Citizen Corner to raise funds?
- Can you help us raise funds?
- Can you help us apply for subsidies?
- Electricity prices have skyrocketed during our last billing period (from €0,30/kWh to €0,67/kWh between June 2022 and June 2023)
- We were only paying €224/month as a provision based on previous year consumption and prices
- We welcomed Ukrainian refugees and they had to use electric heaters and cooking stoves
- We hosted many events for the community
- We raised our prices for renting the space and we were able to put aside €5k to prepare for the bill, which is not enough
- We applied to a call for citizen initiatives from the commune of Schaerbeek which has been denied (Prime aux initiatives citoyennes Schaerbeek)
Become a financial contributor.