Invoice Summary to Cooperation Brigg
Hire of Hall October 2022
Submitted by Alison Holland on November 24, 2022
Total amount £48.00
Cooperation Town co-ops Expenses Policy This group is part of the Cooperation Town network. Cooperation Town co-ops are using Open Collective to administrate financial transactions via the Social Change Nest. Funds are anticipated from members’ subs, private donations and public funding. Co-op organisers are responsible for authorising expenses, raised by submitting an invoice or uploading a receipt on Open Collective. Funds will be used for the following purposes:
- Purchasing food and other groceries for distribution to and by co-ops members
- Purchasing supplies for public events organised by the co-op
- Purchasing supplies associated with wider food distribution (e.g. Covid-19 relief)
- Purchasing equipment associated with food storage and distribution
- Paying for transport associated with food purchase and distribution
- Paying for any overheads incurred by the co-op (e.g. room hire, printing costs). Payments will be made weekly, once they have been approved by a Co-op Organiser, and made directly to a bank account to avoid incurring transaction fees. Expenses must include a valid receipt or invoice, clearly showing the total amount spent, date, payee’s address and a description of the expense. For more information email [email protected]
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Why do you need my legal name?