Receipt Summary to Cooperation Town
Submitted by Shiri Shalmy on March 9, 2022
Total amount £10.00
Cooperation Town Expense Policy
Cooperation Town is currently using Open Collective to administrate financial transactions. Co-op funds are held by the Social Change Agency, who manage our account in a transparent, reliable and accountable way. Funds are anticipated from private donations, members’ subs and public funding.
Co-op organisers are responsible for authorising expenses, raised by submitting an invoice or a receipt. All transactions are noted in the co-op budget and on the Open Collective platform.
Funds will be used for the following purposes:
- Purchasing groceries for recipients on the Covid-19 referrals list
- Purchasing supplies associated with food distribution and related costs
- Purchasing equipment associated with food storage and distribution
- Paying for transport associated with food distribution
- When specifically allocated by public funders: paying for staff time and additional overheads.
Payments will be made weekly on Thursdays, once they have been approved by a Co-op Organiser, and made directly to a bank account to avoid incurring transaction fees.
Expenses must include a valid receipt or invoice, clearly showing the total amount spent, date, payee’s address and a description of the expense.
For more information email [email protected]
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Why do you need my legal name?