Setting a development timetable for the next 8 months
Published on December 19, 2021 by Robin Swift
Hi, welcome to our first update. I've sketched out a timetable for the development of Embroidermodder, I feel I should share it with everyone:
- Dec 2021 - Jan 2022
- libembroidery 1.0 features, particularly the basic file format support and fills
- Bugfixing, Testing, QA for libembroidery
- 31st of Jan 2022
- libembroidery 1.0 will be released, then updates will slow down and the
- Embroidermodder 2 development version will be fixed to the API of this version.
- Feb 2022
- An overview of what has changed will be written up for the website as a news update
- Better documentation of libembroidery.
- Feb-April 2022
- Finish the SDL2 conversion
- April-May 2022
- Finish all the targets in the Design, or assign them to 2.1.
- May-June 2022
- Stop pushing new features
- Bugfixing, Testing, QA for Embroidermodder 2
- Summer Solstice (21st of June) 2022
- Embroidermodder 2 is officially released.
- Distribute NSIS installer, debian package, fedora package, mac bundle and source archives
- July 2022
- News and Documentation work for Embroidermodder 2