Foreign Birds (UK) Expense Policy
This Expense Reimbursement policy for the Foreign Birds describes guidelines all Employees must follow when spending money in a work-related capacity.
/Foreign Birds/ Collective reimburses employess for necessary expenditures and reasonable costs incurred in the course of doing their jobs. Expenses incurred by an employee must be approved in advance by Kinga Krzyminska, the administrator.
Some expenses that may warrant reimbursement include but are not limited to the following: travel costs, meals, and any other reimbursable expenses as required by law. Emplyess are expected to make a reasonable effort to limit business expenses.
- photography workshop related expenses - who are defined as those that are directly related to running the photography workshops and related activities. ( leaflets, stationairy, equipment, supplies, hire of the halls etc.)
- Salaries and Wages
- Loss of personal property
- Penalties charged due to your recklessness
- Unauthorized flight upgrades, or entertainment
- Any other expenses made on non-authorized persons such as friends, or children
- Buying personal items that do not conform to the collective’s operations.
To be reimbursed:
- Expenses must be approved in advance by Kinga Krzyminska
- Expense must be submitted for reimbursement within 30 days.
You must upload a valid receipt or invoice clearly showing the total amount, date, legal address, and what the payment is for.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Collective balance£2,000.00 GBP