FOSDEM 2020 Fringe event - Open source compliance tooling and hackathon day - Bruxelles 2020-01-31
One day for open source source compliance tooling developers, users and contributors to meet, exchange and hack together. Co-organized by: Michael C. Jaeger from Fossology Philippe Ombredanne from ScanCode
Friday, January 31, 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+02:00)
Created by: AboutCode
Reference Tooling Group Face to Face Meeting and FOSS license and security compliance tools open workshop and Hackathon
The goal of this one day event is for open source source compliance tooling open source developers, users and contributors to:
- exchange around tool requirements, plans, ideas and experiences.
- hack code together to create some interesting integrations, prototypes, fix bugs, etc.
This is a free event. To join us:
1. Please visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UphruKKAlsoUEidPCwTF2LCcHFnQkvQCQ9luTXfDupw/edit#heading=h.4hs11zbarzdg for registration and details.
2. Join this ephemeral chat/IRC channel that we will use to coordinate the event details and unconference planning: https://gitter.im/fosdem-2020-foss-tools-day/community
3. Consider making a gift here to support the event!
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget