We divide expenses into four main categories:
- Travel and Food
- Equipment and maintenance
Only cat1. Travel and Food expenses can be reimbursed without the approval of the board. All other categories will need explicit permission.
For meetings with fellow Gridt contributors, we reimburse the following:
- Travel expenses when:
- you have used public transportation or traveled together with somebody else by car; and
- traveled only within The Netherlands; and
- the meeting was scheduled beforehand.
- Food will be reimbursed up to a maximum of €25,- per person if the meeting was scheduled beforehand.
We also try to reimburse travel and food when you have been an ambassador of Gridt during an event. In those cases would like to obtain an estimate of the costs beforehand.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Collective balance€1,330.58 EUR