Fiscal Host: AMTV Digital Network
Educate, empower and affect lives through music, the arts, and emerging digital technologies.
Become a financial contributor.
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
Just Jazz strives to help people everywhere learn, create, communicate, produce, monetize, share, teach, touch, entertain, educate, empower and affect lives through the use of music, video, the arts, and emerging digital technologies.
Your contributions help us accomplish the following:
Develop and sustain new media platforms
- Just Jazz TV - Content produced and programmed by Just Jazz and other vetted tastemakers across the globe.
- Sounds & Colors Radio - 24/7 radio station w/ eclectic programming from DJs in multiple locations and scenes.
Create more original programs
- Just Jazz Cafe - Artist interview series.
- Just Jazz Concert Series - Live music performance concert series.
- Jazz Musicians UNITE Against Racism - Concert series dedicated to condemning racism and getting out the vote.
- musicians talk RACE in america - Interview series that allows musicians to talk openly about race in America.
- Miles In May One Hour Music Television Special - Celebrating Miles Davis with Robert Glasper, Terrace Martin, Debbie Allen, and Frances Davis.
Produce and cover more concerts and events
Recent events have included:
- Eric Harland and Terrace Martin with a Tribute to Billy Higgins @ Mr Musichead
- Ego Mondo + Aaron Parks Little Big @ Mr Musichead
- Vijay Iyer @ Mr Musichead
- Black Nile @ Mr Musichead
- Bennie Maupin @ Mr Musichead
- Alfredo Rodriguez and Cameron Graves @ Mr Musichead
- Jeff Parker and the Happenings Quartet @ Mr Musichead
- The Nathan East Trio @ Mr Musichead
- The Dwight Trible Quartet @ Mr Musichead
- Live MLK Day Roundtable @ Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza