Groceries for CH
Submitted by jody a steere on December 2, 2020
Total amount £64.75
Paid from Fiscal Host
This policy outlines the process through which volunteers may reclaim expenses from the KC Mutual Aid Zone 3 fund (the Fund) incurred whilst completing an assigned task for residents served by KC Mutual Aid Zone 3.
What can be claimed?
Volunteers must remember to agree to a budget with the resident before the task begins. Expenses directly incurred to fulfil an assigned resident’s requests can be claimed from the Fund if needed. Such expenses include:
- Shopping receipts
- Payment of utility bills
- Postage of mail
- Travel expenses - only if pre-approved by a member of the KC Mutual Aid Zone 3 administration team
How are expenses claimed?
The steps to claim expenses are:
- Take a photograph of the receipts or proofs of purchase and log on to the expenses website to upload your expenses along with your Paypal or bank account information. Please ensure you include valid account information as you will not be reimbursed in cash
- Provide the original receipts or proofs of purchase to the resident you are assisting
- The administration team will verify the task’s satisfactory completion with the resident, including whether any form of reimbursement was made. You will not be reimbursed twice for the same task
- Once confirmed, the administration team will issue repayment within 12 hours Make sure you include all your receipts or proofs of purchase in your email. We cannot guarantee reimbursement without a receipt.
Pre-authorization and budgeting If the budget for a task is set at £50.00 (Fifty British Pounds) or more, this must be pre-authorized by an administrator. Please email [email protected] for pre-authorization of any travel costs, such as taxis or delivery fees.
Disbursement of claims Any claims under £50.00 (Fifty British Pounds) require disbursement approval by one administrator. Any claims over £50.00 (Fifty British Pounds) require disbursement approval by two administrators. The steps for approval are:
- The administrator on duty informs the administrators of the claim;
- A second administrator confirms the receipt amount with the resident and leaves a comment on the expense claim in question;
- The administrator on duty approves after the second administrator’s comment is posted.
Any claims made by an administrator requires approval to be sent by another administrator to [email protected] prior to disbursement.
We will not reimburse:
- Telephone costs incurred to complete a task
- Food or drink purchased for the personal ingestion of the volunteer
- Petrol, TfL charges, or other normal-course-of-business travel expenses incurred whilst completing a task
Please send any questions or comments to [email protected]
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Why do you need my legal name?