Become a financial contributor.
For each workshop, we raise money towards the LXAI travel grant fund. Travel grants are awarded to our members, predominantly students from Latin A... Read more
$1,500 USD / year
Top financial contributors
LatinX in AI is all of us
Our contributors 13
Thank you for supporting LatinX in AI.
Looking forward to your next workshop!
Transparent and open finances.
Creating Opportunity for Latinx in AI
The LatinX in AI Coalition (LXAI) bridges communities, academics, industry, and politicians working to further AI innovation and resources for LatinX individuals globally. We host research workshops at AI academic conferences, drive and support research, development, and infrastructure programs to boost innovation and capabilities of Latin Americans working in Artificial Intelligence.
- Increase representation of Latinx in Artificial Intelligence
- Improve access to education and resources in AI engineering
- Improve awareness of the long and short term effects of artificial intelligence
- Increase communication between companies and LatinX AI engineers and researchers
- Ensure transparency and accuracy of latinx culture and voice in data representations
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to displace workers of marginalized populations including those of Latinx origin. AI is already perpetuating social bias and prejudice because it lacks representation of LatinX professionals in the AI industry.
The LatinX in AI Coalition is fiscally sponsored by the Accel AI Institute, 501(c)3 Non-Profit. Support our work by donating to our Open Collective.