MahApps.Metro is a project that Paul Jenkins started back in 2011 as a simple way to bring a Metro-style user interface into your WPF application.
MahApps.Metro overrides the style of the default controls and gives them a metro-ish look. It also includes some custom controls based on concepts from Windows Phone and Windows 8 Apps.
Since then it’s evolved and taken contributions (at last count there were 700+ forks) from various people in the community.
This has been a project for the community, by the community - none of us are paid to do this, and we do it out of our love of code.
So if you love this project and want it to get better, get involved!
⭐️ Maintainers ⭐️
- Jan Karger (active, owner) GitHub Twitter
- Brendan Forster (inactive, owner) GitHub Twitter
- Dennis Daume (inactive) GitHub Twitter
- Alex Mitchell (inactive) GitHub Twitter
🎁 What We'll Use the Money For 🎁
- Tooling that automates maintainer activities, essentially exchanging money to buy time.
- Website costs for the mahapps.com url
- Hardware costs, cause without any hardware we can't write any software
- Marketing stuff like stickers or something else
- Conferences to keep the eyes on new cool stuff