Octotree is a browser extension that makes it very simple to explore code on GitHub. It has the following key features:
- Code tree, just like your favorite IDE
- Insanely fast file loading via pjax
- Support private repositories
- Support GitHub Enterprise
- Available for Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Safari
Octotree was started in May 2014 and has been continuously improved during the past 4 years to add new features, support more more browsers and accommodate changes of GitHub itself.
Currently, there are over a hundred thousand developers using Octotree to improve their GitHub workflow. The Octotree repository has over 500 commits from 50 contributors and received nearly 12 thousand stars.
You can help with the ongoing development of Octotree by submitting bug fixes or backing this project on OpenCollective. Any help matters.