[0.14.16] OvenMediaEngine has been updated! (Nov 23, 2022)
Published on November 23, 2022 by JS Lee
- Compatible with dependencies (prerequisites.sh) installed in 0.14.9 or later.
- Recommendation : Update to OpenSSL 3.0.7 by rerunning prerequisites.sh to fix the security issue
- Recommendation2 : jemalloc is used again. Run prerequisites.sh to update to jemalloc 5.3.0
- Compatible with version 0.14.8 or higher of Origin or Edge.
- Compatible with Server.xml used in 0.12.6 or later.
- Added various macros to <OutputPath> of LLHLS Dump.
- Changed the policy of <Encodes><Video><ThreadCount>.
- -1: automatic thread count of OME / 0: automatic thread count of codec / 1 or more: same as before
- Changed to allow even certain parts in the RTMP Sequence Header that violate the standard.
- Changed to use jemalloc again.
- Fixed an issue where memory continued to grow when a long keyframe interval stream was input to LLHLS.