PostCSS and Autoprefixer
One of the most popular front-end tool with 100M downloads per month
Thanks to your financial contributions, we are operating on an estimated annual budget of $11,319
Become a contributor
Support the project. Your company name in the list of sponsors. Up to 2 hours of chat/screenshare... Read more
$500 USD / month
Support the project. Company name and logo featured in README, website. Twitter mention. Up to 5 ... Read more
$1,000 USD / month
Get hourly support or consultation (chat/screenshare) from the developers. Request a chat or han... Read more
Buy Once Cry Once
A single large donation instead of a monthly subscription. Choose this tier if you prefer your c... Read more
Top financial contributors
$250 USD since Apr 2020
$100 USD since May 2020
$50 USD since Apr 2020
$40 USD since Dec 2019
$30 USD since Mar 2020
$20 USD since Mar 2020
$20 USD since May 2020
$15 USD since Mar 2020
$10 USD since Apr 2020
$10 USD since Apr 2020
$5 USD since Dec 2019
$5 USD since Feb 2020
$5 USD since Apr 2020
Joel Parker Hende...
$5 USD since Jun 2020
See how money openly circulates through PostCSS and Autoprefixer. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ $11,319.37 USD
PostCSS and Autoprefixer is all of us
Our contributors 19
Everyone who has supported PostCSS and Autoprefixer. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Many of our projects rely on PostCSS. It has a big impact, but receives little funding. We hope more will follow :)
- Webpack uses PostCSS for CSS Modules and imports.
- Prettier uses PostCSS to format CSS code.
- Autoprefixer uses PostCSS to add vendor prefixes (like -webkit-) to CSS and support Grid Layout in IE.
- Stylelint uses PostCSS for code quality control.
- cssnano and webpack plugins use PostCSS to make CSS smaller and improve website performance.
- PreCSS uses PostCSS to create Sass-like syntax.
- postcss-flexbugs-fixes fixes Flexbox compatibility problems.
- postcss-preset-env and cssnext add polyfills for new CSS features.
- and other 8 000 tools.
It’s very likely that PostCSS already helps your company maintain styles. You can check it by npm ls postcss command.
Your funding will help PostCSS maintainers to spend more time:
- Finish PostCSS 8.0 with a new visitor API for plugins. This new API will improve performance in systems using many PostCSS-based tools (like having many rules in Stylelint or many plugins in postcss-preset-env). It will improve the performance of code quality control and reduce your deploy time.
- We will help developers to move to this API and do it right with guides and tools.
- We will continue our work in promoting useful CSS tools to make the web development ecosystem better.
- We will continue our amazing support for Autoprefixer. We are proud of having such a small issue response time.