PostCSS and Autoprefixer
One of the most popular front-end tool with 100M downloads per month
Become a financial contributor.
Support the project. Your company name in the list of sponsors. Up to 2 hours of chat/screenshare. Support the project and have your company name ... Read more
Starts at$500 USD / month
Support the project. Company name and logo featured in README, website. Twitter mention. Up to 5 hours of chat/screenshare Back the project and be... Read more
Starts at$1,000 USD / month
Get hourly support or consultation (chat/screenshare) from the developers. Request a chat or hands-on support from the developers—be that the proj... Read more
Starts at$200 USD
Buy Once Cry Once
A single large donation instead of a monthly subscription. Choose this tier if you prefer your company to donate once instead of subscribing to a ... Read more
Starts at$10,000 USD
Top financial contributors
$900 USD since Apr 2020
$105 USD since Dec 2019
$100 USD since May 2020
$95 USD since Mar 2020
$80 USD since May 2020
$55 USD since Nov 2020
$50 USD since Apr 2020
$50 USD since Nov 2020
$25 USD since May 2021
$20 USD since Mar 2020
PostCSS and Autoprefixer is all of us
Our contributors 34
Thank you for supporting PostCSS and Autoprefixer.
Transparent and open finances.
- Webpack uses PostCSS for CSS Modules and imports.
- Prettier uses PostCSS to format CSS code.
- Autoprefixer uses PostCSS to add vendor prefixes (like -webkit-) to CSS and support Grid Layout in IE.
- Stylelint uses PostCSS for code quality control.
- cssnano and webpack plugins use PostCSS to make CSS smaller and improve website performance.
- PreCSS uses PostCSS to create Sass-like syntax.
- postcss-flexbugs-fixes fixes Flexbox compatibility problems.
- postcss-preset-env and cssnext add polyfills for new CSS features.
- and other 8 000 tools.
It’s very likely that PostCSS already helps your company maintain styles. You can check it by npm ls postcss command.
Your funding will help PostCSS maintainers to spend more time:
- Finish PostCSS 8.0 with a new visitor API for plugins. This new API will improve performance in systems using many PostCSS-based tools (like having many rules in Stylelint or many plugins in postcss-preset-env). It will improve the performance of code quality control and reduce your deploy time.
- We will help developers to move to this API and do it right with guides and tools.
- We will continue our work in promoting useful CSS tools to make the web development ecosystem better.
- We will continue our amazing support for Autoprefixer. We are proud of having such a small issue response time.