Fiscal Host: Open Source Collective
The Unity Container (Unity IoC) is a full featured, extensible dependency injection container
Become a financial contributor.
Unity Container is all of us
Our contributors 1
Thank you for supporting Unity Container.
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget
Unity Container (Unity) is a lightweight, extensible dependency injection container. It facilitates building loosely coupled applications and provides developers with the following advantages:
- Simplified object creation, especially for hierarchical object structures and dependencies
- Abstraction of requirements; this allows developers to specify dependencies at run time or in configuration and simplify management of crosscutting concerns
- Increased flexibility by deferring component configuration to the container
- Service location capability; this allows clients to store or cache the container
- Instance and type interception
- Registration by convention