- Vegan Food Festival Brussels 2018, May 26, Sainte Catherine
- Les Super Filles du Tram: Officially Veganized, April 24, Les Super Filles du Tram
- Benelux: Officially Veganized, May 24, Benelux
- Screening 'Carnage: Swallowing The Past', May 27, Pianofabriek Citylab
- Resto Oscar: Officially Veganized, August 26, Oscar
- Café Velvet: Officially Veganized, October 2, Cafe Velvet Brussels
- Vegan Dining Week, November 10, Brussels
Veganizer BXL guides Brussels-based restaurants in bringing vegan cuisine to their menu. We create innovative, tasteful plant-based dishes that complement a restaurant's current menu, keeping in mind the latest food trends. We promote your business to a large audience of vegans and vegan-curious people via social media and the press, so you will get plenty of exposure. This change to delicious, healthy and environment-friendly food will not only lead new customers to your restaurant, it will also be a surprising variation for your current clientele.
We organize pop-up vegan dinners and encourage restaurants owners to offer vegan food by bringing new customers to their business.
#Help Veganizer grow
We are two young female entrepreneurs. Support us by showing up at our events, sponsoring our work or just by sharing the word. The bigger our audience, the more convincing we are towards potential clients. Let's veganize BXL!