You can match your donations and volunteer time in the Microsoft GIVE portal!
Hello contributors! Did you know that any donation and volunteer time can be matched by Microsoft*? This means that if you are a full-time employee of Microsoft in the US, you can get your donations to this effort matched dollar for dollar (up to the annual limit) and if you have volunteered your time to this effort, you can track those hours as well. Here's how to do it:
- To help maximize MS Give Match donation funds, please contribute through this site
- To ensure your Microsoft Match donations are directed towards this effort, please fill out this form. The official process is enter the name of our campaign in the "Comments for Charity" (see step 5). However, there have been cases where this information sadly does not get transferred to the non-profit. This form allows us to independently track matches as a safety measure.
- Go to OpenCollective Foundation profile in the GIVE portal (aka Benevity)
- Select either "REQUEST A MATCH" or "TRACK TIME" depending on which you are doing
- Towards the bottom of either page, you will see a "Comments for Charity" box. Please write in that box: For the Washington State 3D Face Shield Hub campaign
That's it! If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, please send us a message on this site.
*OpenCollective Foundation is our Fiscal Host and they are a 501(c)3 non-profit - you can see if matching is available for your company