Release Version 4
Published on October 29, 2019 by Swashata Ghosh
We have recently released version 4 and some other incremental updates. It was mainly focused on dependency updates.
- Update all project dependencies to latest.
- Use require.resolve where-ever it makes sense to encapsulate internal dependency. So it will work even if you have babel-loader installed outside of @wpackio/scripts.
- Update babel-preset to include optional chaining.
- Show a progressbar during webpack build.
- Use mini-css-extract-plugin HMR instead of style-loader.
- Expose loaders and other APIs from @wpackio/scripts to easily extend the config from project js.
And a lot of triage and bug fixes.