Receipt #166655 to Plymouth Octopus (POP)
Bass Guitar for Youth Band
Oct 15, 2023
Date: October 14, 2023
Invoice for a new bass guitar to be shared and used by young people as part of a youth band. To encourage musical talent and practice within our wider youth work
Total amount £250.00 GBP
Plymouth Octopus (POP)@250-pop
The Social Change Nest
- You must be a POP member organisation with a turnover below £100,000 to apply for 250-a-POP
- Applications are made at https://bit.ly/250-a-POP
- Applications must attach a bank statement and either a receipt for an expense raised in the past 6 months, or evidence of an expense to raise within the next calendar month. The evidence for future purposes will be a detailed explanation of will be purchased, together with an invoice or purchase order.
- POP will decide which qualifying applications it will approve at a monthly online Zoom meeting. Decisions will be made by lottery.
- Organisations that are successful in this lottery will have to wait 12 months before reapplying for the fund.
- POP will only pay organisations that it has instructed to submit expenses on Open Collective.
Open Collective Process
- We aim to process expenses within a week. If an organisation that POP has instructed to submit an expense needs to be refunded more quickly, please get in touch via [email protected]
Expenses covered (non-exhaustive)
- Individual support: Food, Prescriptions & medicine, Essential household items, Topping up utilities (eg. gas, electric, phone, water)
- Volunteer transport & travel
- Someone’s time
- Limits/not covered
- Up to £250 per claim
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Collective balance£3,509.36 GBP
The Social Change Nest