Receipt Summary to £250 a POP
Tablet for communication need during COVID
Submitted by Juliette Jackson on September 30, 2020
Contribution to a tablet for communication need (teaching remotely)
Total amount £250.00
- You must be a POP member.
- If it's your first claim or a repeat claim, you must first register at http://bit.ly/250apop
- Only one expense can be made per organisation per 6 months.
- We aim to process expenses within a week.
- If possible, please choose to be refunded via bank transfer, as this does not incur any charges.
- We aim to process expenses within a week. If you need this money to be refunded more quickly, please get in touch via [email protected]
- Please do NOT include the requester's name, or any identifiable details on the expense, as this will be publicly visible.
- Photo of receipts.
- In lieu of a receipt, groups or organisations with under £100K turnover a year may apply for an advance payment nby providing a detailed explanation of what was purchased and why it was not possible to obtain a receipt, together with an invoice or purchase order.
- Groups or organisations with over £100K turnover a year are ineligible for advance payments.
Expenses covered (non-exhaustive)
- Individual support: Food, Prescriptions & medicine, Essential household items, Topping up utilities (eg. gas, electric, phone, water)
- Volunteer transport & travel
- Someone’s time
- Up to £250 per claim
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.