We practice warm relating with our 6 Wellbeing Aspects
We practice a FRIENDLY Self-Care Model
We are mutual companions in:
- shifting states from"worrying about what might happen".... to connecting with qualities we want to resonate
- unhooking from external "permission"... we're about finding genuine courage to be visible and true to ourselves
- editing our narratives for an expanded version of self that has capacity, compassion and clarity
- seeing new possibilities beyond our old inherited patterns
- living our purpose with more empathy, warmth and self-trust
- applying the Activate Wellbeing model to our circumstances
- creating new mental habits to align with what we really care about
- implementing self-compassion as we keep each other accountable
- building self- appreciation practices like gratitude and generosity
IF YOU'RE CURIOUS, THIS IS WHAT TO DO NEXT...
In the EVENTS section below you'll find the next upcoming free Wellbeing Review session on zoom, which will introduce you to the FRIENDLY MODEL of self-care.
If you've already participated in a Wellbeing Review and want to continue to stay connected with this community, please feel welcome to take a look at the THE FRIEND'S CLUB in the PROJECTS section below.
The Friend's Club offers a community of support to develop your inner-friendship practice, so you can apply the Activate Wellbeing framework in your own personal, family, and business contexts.
For more personal support, there are also private COACHING and CONSULTING options. Please email [email protected] so we can make a time to connect.
Become a financial contributor.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
Let’s get the discussion going! This is a space for the community to converse, ask questions, say thank you, and get things done together.
Have you been introduced to the Wellbeing Review process?
Published on April 10, 2022 by Karen Thompson-Anderson
In this 60min session I dive into a Wellbeing Review for myself over the last 3 months...exploring places I celebrate and mourn my progress and setting intentions for my own stretch goals to enhance my wellbeing in the coming quarter. Watch...