Submitted by Brett Langsdale on November 3, 2020
- You print stickers, flyers, posters, leaflets, banners, pin badges at any printshop in the UK
- You take a picture of the receipt or you ask the vendor to directly file the invoice to the AllForClimate-UK collective
- You share on social media (twitter, facebook, instagram) a picture of the printed material with the hashtag #allforclimate from the social media account of your group (it has to have at least 50 followers or likes)
- You add as a comment to your expense a link to that social media post and also a link to the original file that you printed so that other groups can easily adapt and copy it (better if you can provide the source file instead of the PDF so that people can more easily adapt it to their needs)
You will be reimbursed via your PayPal account (or the vendor will be paid via their bank account)
UPDATE: We are now also covering your monthly Zoom subscription if the free 40mn plan is not enough for you. Just share the social proof that you are holding at least one public zoom call per month as a comment to your expense to be eligible.
If you have other costs related to keep organising online. Please share them in this conversation.Conditions
- You are a grassroots group for climate justice based in the UK (you don't have a legal entity)
- Your social media accounts must have at least 50 followers / subscribers (social proof).
- You must provide a valid receipt or expense dated in the past 2 weeks.
- You must agree with Our Principles & Values
- Maximum £500 per local group per month (to make sure many different groups can benefit)
How do I get paid from a Collective?
How are expenses approved?
Is my private data made public?
When will I get paid?
Why do you need my legal name?