All For Climate UK
Supporting all movements for the climate with their printing expenses
Become a contributor
What's new with All For Climate UK
Stay up to dates with our latest activities and progress.
We are expending our expense policy to help you organise online
£30k for local groups for climate justice in the UK
Let’s get the ball rolling! This is where things get planned and sometimes this is where things get done. Ask questions, thank people for their efforts, and contribute your skills to the service of the community.
About fly posting
Published on April 27, 2020 by Xavier Damman
Given that our money mostly comes from the charitable foundations, we cannot reimburse printing material that will be used in illegal ways. So, it’s all good to reimburse things that will be handed over to people, put in people’s mailbox...
Paint the Streets - material reimbursement
Published on April 14, 2020 by Jonathan Mintram
Hi, Woody from APC here, further to conversation with Jonathan Mintram. Question - will All For Climate UK consider requests for funding of materials for the nationwide XRPaint The Streets campaign (starts officially Wed 15th April)? Mat...
Banner for Food4Thought (food-based climate change mitigation campaign)
Published on March 22, 2020 by Nicolas Feil
Dear All for Climate collective,I'm Nico, outreach officer at Food4Thought and founder of the Food4Thought branch at the London School of Economics (LSE). We want LSE to phase out animal products from its restaurants and cafés. The UK Co...
See how money openly circulates through All For Climate UK. All contributions and all expenses are published in our transparent public ledger. Learn who is donating, how much, where is that money going, submit expenses, get reimbursed and more!
~ £23,400.00 GBP
All For Climate UK is all of us
Our contributors 8
Everyone who has supported All For Climate UK. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Getting funding for local groups is hard
The money is often trapped within NGOs and foundations with slow and highly bureaucratic application processes, but the energy is within movements where local groups don’t have the time nor the structure to apply for that money.
We have raised £30k that we will use to reimburse printing expenses made by local groups in the UK working for climate justice (Extinction Rebellion, Fridays for Future, (Grand) Parents for Future, ...). This is a first trial and if successful, we intend to raise more money and expand the programme to other countries (if you want to create such fund in your region, please let us know, we will help you!).
How does it work?
- You print stickers, flyers, posters, leaflets, pin badges, banners at any printshop in the UK
- You take a picture of the receipt and submit it as an expense to our open collective (or you ask the vendor to directly file their invoice)
- You share on social media (twitter, facebook, instagram) a picture of the printed material with the hashtag #allforclimate from the social media account of your group (it has to have at least 50 followers or likes)
- You share the URL of that social media post as a comment to your expense along with a link for other people to download the source file of what you printed (so that others can copy and adapt!)
- You will be reimbursed via your PayPal account (or the vendor will be paid via their bank account)
- You are a grassroots group for climate justice based in the UK (you don't have a legal entity)
- Your social media accounts must have at least 50 followers / subscribers (social proof).
- You must provide a valid receipt or expense dated in the past 2 weeks.
- You must agree with Our Principles & Values
- Maximum £500 per local group per month (to make sure many different groups can benefit)