Transparent and open finances.
I'm a software engineer, an Unix enthusiast and I'm passionate about computers in general and building great software. I'm involved in a myriad of open-source projects, mostly related to Ruby, Clojure and Emacs. Many people would probably describe me as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). I'm also quite fond of the Lisp family of languages, functional programming in general and Clojure in particular.
Some of my projects in no particular order:
- RuboCop - A static code analyzer for Ruby
- Powerpack - A few useful extensions to core Ruby classes
- Prelude - An Emacs distribution built on top of GNU Emacs 24
- Projectile - Project Interaction Library for Emacs, that stays out of your way
- clojure-mode - A major mode for programming in Clojure
- cider - A Clojure programming environment for Emacs
- guru-mode - An annoying companion on your journey to Emacs mastery
- rubocop-emacs - Emacs integration for RuboCop
- zenburn-emacs - The Zenburn color theme, ported to Emacs
- solarized-emacs - The Solarized color theme, ported to Emacs
I hope that Open Collective would be able to help me gain some funding for the bigger projects I'm working on and one day it would enable to me to fund the work of contributors and my own work on those projects.