Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
£1,330 GBP since Sep 2021
£1,299 GBP since Nov 2020
£625 GBP since Aug 2020
£500 GBP since Oct 2021
£350 GBP since Oct 2020
£345 GBP since Aug 2020
£327.5 GBP since Jul 2020
£267.25 GBP since Sep 2020
£200 GBP since Apr 2020
£200 GBP since Aug 2020
Brent Solidarity Fund is all of us
Our contributors 70
Thank you for supporting Brent Solidarity Fund.
Brent Solidarity Fund is no longer open for applications or for donations from November 2022
If you are a regular contributor to Brent Solidarity Fund, you should have received an email explaining that your November contribution will be refunded and future transactions cancelled.
What will happen to the remaining money in the fund?
History of Brent Solidarity Fund
- Housing and immigration status should be no barrier to accessing the fund.
- Applicants will be signposted to other organisations that can provide support in the short or long term.
- People accessing the fund can be assured of confidentiality.
- We actively seek to move towards participatory decision making.
- Contributors and recipients should be equally represented: more money should not, for the purposes of this fund, equal greater power.
- The fund is open to all adults living in Brent irrespective of disability, gender expression, marital status, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- We recognise that ‘open’ is not the same as ‘easily accessible’, and we are committed to actively working towards making the fund equally accessible to all.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Brent Solidarity Fund
Updates on our activities and progress.
Fund to remain closed in Feb
Fund closure in January