Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Broadband Institute General Fund.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Carol Shepherd to Community Broadband Manager Matching Fund •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Broadband Institute General Fund
Updates on our activities and progress.
BROADBAND INSTITUTE FOUNDATION
a P2P COMMUNITY LEARNING PLATFORM COOPERATIVE
- Community Owned Broadband Infrastructure
- Democratic Self Governance - using Loomio
- Transparent Financial Management - using OpenCollective
- Learn about Internet network engineering
- Learn to build a Community Owned Internet Network
- Get a job and create jobs in your community
- Keep money circulating in your local community
- Increase Civic engagement
- Turn group decisions into contracts
- Use shared open ledgers for finance