Community Broadband Manager Matching Fund
Your earmarked project donations matched by Spark/MEDC Stem Forward
Transparent and open finances.
Become a financial contributor.
Our Community Broadband Manager internship receives 50% financial support from the Ann Arbor Spark and the Michigan Economic Development Corporatio... Read more
$291 USD of $19,900 USD raised (1%)
Starts at$5 USD
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Community Broadband Manager Matching Fund
Updates on our activities and progress.
50% Spark matching fund approved for Community Broadband Manager position
We will be hiring a Community Broadband Manager to:
- Welcome and then engage our members, partners and donors
- Recruit new members by participating in our social media accounts
- Assist with conducting video conferences and webinars
- Manage tech Communication channels: Trello, Discord, Loomio, Zapier ...
- Research opportunities for new partners, members and donors
- Assist with operations until more staff is hired