Open Source Code That Saves Developers Time & Stress.
Our vision for CodeCareer's open-source initiatives is to help budding developers on their journey to landing a full-time position in tech by providing the opportunity and guidance a new developer needs to make their first real world contribution that has a meaningful impact.
Our Why: Save developers time and stress.
How We Do It: Code. Coffee. Curiosity. Empathy. Tenacity.
How We Conduct Ourselves:
- "Why" Focused - "Save developers time and stress"
- No Bullshit - politics, ideologies, pissing contests, cliques, or big egos? Yeet!
- Be Humble - one has a right to be correct; one does not have a right to be an asshole.
- Have Grit - be resourceful, own your portion of the product, ask for help when stuck.
- Embrace Neurodiversity - each person has a unique way of creating solutions and getting work done.
- Fully Async Remote - multiple continents, multiple timezones & yet strong collaboration.
Current Open-Source Projects
Become a financial contributor.
CodeCareer.io is all of us
Our contributors 5
Everyone who has supported CodeCareer.io. Individuals and organizations that believe in –and take ownership of– our purpose.
Your name or company will be put on: - All project repos' BACKERS.md. - Mentioned in a Tweet from @gitcodecareer as a personal thank you. - All pr... Read more
$250 USD / year
Let’s get the ball rolling!
What's new with CodeCareer.io
Stay up to date with our latest activities and progress.