Invoice Summary to JHipster
$300 boutny claim for https://github.com/jhipster/jhipster-lite/pull/2231
Submitted by Colin DAMON on June 27, 2022
Bounty claim for https://github.com/jhipster/jhipster-lite/pull/2231
Total amount $300.00
Open Source Collective
We process payouts twice weekly, once they have been approved by the admin of the Collective. We make payments via PayPal and Wise, and can only make payouts to countries served by these payment processors. You are not required to upload an invoice document (the data you submit in the expense form is sufficient) but if you would like to include an uploaded invoice, please make it out to: Collective Name, Open Source Collective, 340 S LEMON AVE #3717, Walnut CA 91789 USA.
- Create a Pull Request that fixes a ticket with the “$$ bug-bounty $$” label.
- In order to close the ticket automatically, you must have one commit message with the Fix keyword. For example, Fix #1234 to close ticket #1234.
- That Pull Request must be merged by someone from the core team. If there are several Pull Requests, the core team member either selects the most recent one or the best one - that’s up to them to decide what is best for the project.
- You can then add an expense for the bounty amount on the JHipster OpenCollective. You must add a link to your Pull Request in the description (for example, a $100 bug bounty claim for https://github.com/jhipster/generator-jhipster/pull/1234). You will also need to provide an invoice, see the Open Collective FAQ for expenses for more details, and to get a Google Docs template that you can use.
- Then, you must add a comment on your Pull Request, telling that you claimed the money, with a link to your OpenCollective expense. This is to be sure it is the same person who fixed the issue and claimed the money.
- That expense will then be validated by @jdubois, @deepu105, or @pascalgrimaud and you will receive your money on your Paypal/bank account.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Open Source Collective