We build tools that couple development efficiency with consumer privacy, especially for IoT.
Muterra is an exclusively open-source company started with the hope that development can be made more efficient by giving end consumers autonomy over their data. Our current projects include:
- Daemoniker, a cross-platform (including Windows) daemonization and signal handling library for Python 3
- Golix, a cryptographic protocol for private, self-authenticating social IoT
- py_golix, a Python 3 implementation of the Golix protocol
- Hypergolix, an end-to-end encrypted cloud persistence "box" for Python objects
- smartyparse, a Python 3 library for building self-describing serialization formats
Meet the awesome people that are bringing the community together! 🙌