Transparency is a great quality.
Submit an expense, get reimbursed and show how funds are being spent!
Transactions will show up here
Share this page and get backers and sponsors to support your collective!
Join us and help us fulfill our mission
With your support, you’ll help us cover all the expenses the collective needs to keep going!
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities.
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site.
We are Muterra
Muterra is an exclusively open-source company started with the hope that development can be made more efficient by giving end consumers autonomy over their data. Our current projects include:
- Daemoniker, a cross-platform (including Windows) daemonization and signal handling library for Python 3
- Golix, a cryptographic protocol for private, self-authenticating social IoT
- py_golix, a Python 3 implementation of the Golix protocol
- Hypergolix, an end-to-end encrypted cloud persistence "box" for Python objects
- smartyparse, a Python 3 library for building self-describing serialization formats
This is possible thanks to all these people and organizations who contribute their time and/or money to support this collective. Contribute too!