From re-thinking how to recognise competencies through pioneering work in digital credentials at the start of the Open Badges movement; to facilitating culture change in companies; to starting a company to address the use of harsh chemicals in cosmetics and plastic pollution - identifying and implementing creative solutions to complex challenges, informs everything I do.
Key work I have been involved in includes:
- Open Badge Pathways conception and prototyping
- Cities of Learning UK blueprint creation
- Founding natural cosmetics company, Grá
- Founding the Open Badges in Scottish Education Group
- Developing the first fully online course in Scottish higher education
I am inspired by big challenges, developing creative solutions, and looking after the planet.